Pricerange: From R 0 to R 4000 Per Unit / Room
Tel: +27 21 856 2571
Mobile: +27 82 568 2784
E-Mail: [email protected]
Chocolate Box - A Once in a Lifetime Experience Every Time!
A destination with wonderful ocean and mountain views by day, remarkably sunsets at dusk, followed by twinkling city lights during the evening. Olaf Dambrowski provokes the senses in detailed attention to hospitality. This is evident in a plunge pool surrounded by a balau wooden deck, flanked by a copper clad bar, grasped by hue of copper sunsets. Whether your priority is being close to the beach or to soak up the sun, Chocolate Box has got it covered! As many a word spoken injest, when it comes to The Chocolate Box resistance is futile. Thus acknowledge the invitation to relax and unwind - enjoy the Chocolate Box Way.
Chocolate Box is situated in the giant town of Gordon's Bay close to one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Cape Town.
Appreciate the charming ambience of Gordon's Bay town, Strand and the open spaces of the Hottentots Holland mountains and the magnificent Helderberg. Unwind on the sunny pool porch or walk around to Bikini beach and spend some time soaking up the sun or take an outing to the close-by winelands. After enjoying the afternoon sun on our pool terrace, finish off the evening appreciating the numerous fine bistros and restaurants in the town.
Discover the Heidelberg
After a day of exploration and fun you can enjoy amazing views on the pool terrace!
Gordon's Bay is not just a lovely place, there are various activities and destinations to see.
We are 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport, 40 Minutes from the business and leisure centres of Cape Town and minutes from the Stellenbosch wine routes.
Gordon's Bay is a sunny seaside town tucked in the shadow of the Hottentots Holland mountains.
The atmosphere is Mediterranean and we have some of the best shorelines in the Cape, beautiful white sand, rock pools, shallow paddling areas and quiet oceans.
Our world famous Bikini Beach has been granted Blue Flag status. The ocean at Gordon's Bay is much warmer than you would discover at other Atlantic shorelines and there are various excellent restaurants and bistros where you can appreciate fine seafood, wine and fresh organic produce.
Gordon's Bay is a treasure with much to see and do and is centrally located to visit the various intriguing and flawless towns in the Helderberg region, including Franschhoek, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Grabouw, Hermanus and many others. After an exciting day of sightseeing, retreat the absolute calm and comfort of your Chocolate Box suite. Unwind on our pool terrace and appreciate some of the world's most amazing sunsets.
Some of the activities our town and area brings to the table include scenic drives, abundant golf courses, whale watching, surfing, yachting, fishing, boat trips, sailing, scuba diving, shark cage diving, hikes, cycling, paddle skiing, tennis and much more. Additionally see False Bay with the magnificient Hottentots Holland mountains from a privately chartered aircraft. Flights over the endless winelands of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek will be an experience to cherish until the end of time.
Booking Terms and Conditions
• A deposit of 20% will secure your reservation.
• Balance of accommodation account is payable four (4) weeks prior to date of arrival.
• No children under the age of twelve (12).
• Payment by credit card will attract a charge of 5% to cover bank commission.
• Chocolate Box reserves the right to amend its rates in the event that the exchange rate fluctuates in excess of 10%.
• High Season reservations require a non-refundable deposit of 35% to confirm the booking. (22 December – 10 January).
Rates Quoted Are
• In South African Rand (ZAR).
• Per room per night.
• Inclusive of breakfast (B&B rate) and 14% VAT (subject to change) (unless otherwise stated i.e Bed only).
• Rates are confidential and subject to availability.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
Our Cancellation Policy
• Forfeiture of full accommodation costs as booked is payable if cancellation occurs within 30 days of date of arrival.
• In the event of premature departure the full extent of accommodation as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
• Refunds and the waiver of the cancellation policy are at the discretion of management and the ability to relet the room.
|• Stellenbosch Wine Routes||44 km|